I was on Mozilla and happy with it. Got a message from

Customer Question
I was on Mozilla...

I was on Mozilla and happy with it. Got a message from Norton asking me to change so that I would have complete Norton protection. Did that and I wish I hadn't. I am having the same trouble I had with Norton before. Last time they helped me I ended up with the American version of eBay. That was fixed and then my computer showed the American time zone so my date was wrong and day. Now I am back to American ebay again! I had my computer set just the way I liked it. I just want to click on eBay,Google,Yahoo mail, Paypal at my fingertips and not Norton Safe Search and not then have to type everything in.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

I just changed it last night whenever I got your message saying it would give me better security. And I was happy with Mozilla. Firefox changed it about a week or so ago. They just put it on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenova

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't remember the date. About six months ago from a computer shop. I have been hacked an that I why I went to Norton. Have not had any rouble since. I don't know all the computer terms techs use. I am a 73 year old pensioner and just use the computer for selling on eBay and sending emails. Nothing too complicated. I wouldn't know what troubleshooting would involve?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything. Just want thing the way they were.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please follow the steps below :

Open to Firefox Menu (icon with three horizontal bars under the close button) and Select Add-ons (new tab opens) then Go to Extensions and Click the Disable button for the Norton Toolbar entry and Restart Firefox.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago

Has everything worked out? Do you still need help please?