I cannot launch outlook express, it says i am working off…

Customer Question
I cannot launch outlook...

I cannot launch outlook express, it says i am working off one can you help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since about 1 hour go, i run 3 email addresses one of which is for work. this morn a box popped up and said to allow changes to settings for my work email i said no. problem ever since, now cannot send and receive. have rebooted and pushed wep on internet box but no help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Can i please deal with one person ??

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just typed that and i bought it this year its acer loaded with windows 10

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you having this issue with MICROSOFT OUTLOOK? If so, do you know the version, e.g. 2013, 2016, you are using?

2016 I HAVE TEAM VIEWER WHAT IS YOUR COST TO CONNECT

Once you accept the remote assistance offer on your screen, I'll be able to connect and assist you directly. Thank you,