I want to mchange my credit card that I use for games,etc.

Customer Question
I want to mchange...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP -I don't know. The credit card used for charges to It6unes is my business card. I need to chnge to my personal card

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It as nothing to do with

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do. it's siomply a billing problem-nothing mto do with any of my computers

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please follow the below steps to change your card info on iTunes.

1. Visit https://appleid.apple.com/ and Sign in using your Apple ID email address and password.

2. You’ll be directed to a page with all of your Apple ID account info.

3. Find Payment & Shipping. Click Edit Payment Information

Doing so will extend the page and reveal all the billing info you currently have in place. Enter the payment info for the new credit card you want to use for payment on iTunes, including the billing address associated with the credit card. Click Save when you’re done.

Now, when you go to purchase something from the iTunes store, App store, or if you make an in-app purchase, the new credit card you’ve entered will be charged.

Regards

Jins