I went on this web site to check out his free book. That is…

Customer Question
I went on this...

I went on this web site to check out his free book. That is all. Now you have taken 27.00$ out of my account which I never gave you permission to do. I don't need his classes I am already in Seminary. So please refund my money back on my card .

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No. because I never had one.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10, hp computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

There is no problem with computer. you took something that you had no permission to do. I just checked out his free book, and paid for postage. that is all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not a computer problem .

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

what is the response to my question?

Please tell me the issue

Thanks

Kris

all I want is the money you took out my account. That I did not authorize you to do. and I hope you did not take another 39$ + the 27$ out of my account that I did not authorize you to do. all I wanted was my money back.
when I went to this Scoot Sullivan web site it sent me to you .Why I don't
know. I thought you were the one to fix the problem
I don't need your tech support. I am not signing up for that.
hello you there.

Can you advise me who took money?

JustAnswer.com?

your company just did for 36.00$ for one .....two Mscoot Sullivan web site sends people to you for problems I did not ask for your support system to take 36.00 out of my account. I was trying to get my 27.00 scoot sullivan took out . His web site sends people to you for support. what the heck. Is everybody a scam artist.
now I want the money back that your company took out. It took you over 2 hours to respond to my question. so then you take 36.00$ out hat the heck.