My g-mail wont come on. Since last thursday. Asus. Nov 11…

Customer Question
My g-mail wont come...

My g-mail wont come on

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since last thursday

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nov 11 2015 tried all questions on computor forgot my pass word

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Jut need my g-mail address ***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. When you try and reset the password ***** happens?

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME JUST NEED RECONNECTED THANK YOU

I cannot reset the password ***** you. I can help you out though so I need to know what happens when you try and reset the password?

NOTHING I FORGET MY PASS WORD CAN I GET A NEW PASSWORD ***** USE THE SAME GMAIL

Yes but if you don't know your password ***** the account you want to log into then you will need to reset it. Have you tried to reset it, if so what happened when you tried?

HOW DO YOU RESET IT

Just go to the following link and enter your email address you would like to get into. Then fill in the information it asks you for. Here is the link:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.