NEED MY GOOGLE ID AND PASSWORD RESET. 2 YEAR AGO---HAD A…

Customer Question
NEED MY GOOGLE ID...

NEED MY GOOGLE ID AND PASSWORD *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

2 YEAR AGO---HAD A STROKE AND CANNOT REMEMBER

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP/WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

JUST YOU//TODAY BOUGHT THE PC IN NOVEMBER 2015

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

BOUGHT A NEW CHROMEBOOK LAST WEEK WILL USED MY GOOGLE INFORMATION FOR BOTH COMPUTERS PAID $5.00 35 MINUTES AGO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are trying find your gmail ID and you need to reset the password. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you remember any recovery phone number? The reason why I am asking the verification code will be sent to the registered phone number for recovering your account. You can give a try from your end by clicking the link below: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin/usernamerecovery?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F&ss=1&scc=1&ltmpl=default&ltmplcache=2&emr=1&osid=1&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=AddSession

If that doesn't work please let me know.