I am 81 years old and not very good with using my computer.

Customer Question
I am 81 years...

I am 81 years old and not very good with using my computer. I had the old version of CCCleaaner and tody I decided to upgrade to the new version. I went through all the steps to do this and used my Visa card to do this. Somehow I didn't get the new version downloaded. I want to know if I have the new version on my computer now because when I go to use the cleaner it still asks me if I want to get the latest version. So can you tell me if I have the latest version because I am being charged for it. My cleverbridge reference number is###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have Dell with Windows Vista Home Premium

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Dell?

Ispiron 5305

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2007 - I don't know what trouble shooting I have. Could you cancel the new version and get me back to the old version I was using and cancel my credit charge?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please open CCleaner and from the menu on the left click Options

and select About. What version does it tell you that you have?

v4.14.4047
Tell me how you would fix everything if I don't pay the $39?

Thank you. After you made the purchase, did you receive an activation code in the email?

I didn't look for an email on this. If I pay the $39 am I going to be charged more money? Like I said I'm 81 years and not very good at using my computer. All I want to do is get back to the cccleaner version I had without anymore charges ifpossible.
Are you still helping me?

Yes. The latest version of CCleaner is 5.37.6308 and you have 4.14.4047

Don't accept the secure remote offer and you won't be charged for it.

From your windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Run/Open the program and please send me the numbers

for YOUR ID and Password.

Please do not close Teamviewer else I will not

be able to connect.

How much more will I be charged if I use "securely connect" and how difficult will it be, like I said I'm not very proficient at using my computer.

You will be charged nothing more.

for YOUR ID and Password.

be able to connect.