My magic isn't working on my new Mac computer. I have used…

Customer Question
My magic jack isn't...

My magic jack isn't working on my new Mac computer. I have used magic jack for years on my old dell perfectly. After flowing all instructions nothing is working. no icon appears, no phone tone is working wither, so what's happening??

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Not sure what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased my apple ac Book air in june. As for troubleshooting I haven't down anything really

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My magicjack email address is***@******.*** which I just changed with magic jack and my magic jack phone # is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just tried to hook up to magic jack about 5 hours ago on my new Mac. This is really frustrating. You want another %656 mx to securely connect
I 've been trying to hook up MJ for about a5 hours to my new Mac. So I have to pay an additional $656 Mx for you to securely connect me.

We are not a free service and not affilaited with magic jack.

Do you need me to assist you?

Well I just paid $606 Mx and so far I haven't learned anything. So my question is is it another additional $656 to connect me??

You do not have to choose the remote assistance, it is totally optional..

You haven't answered my questions. I already paid $606mx but have not learned anything. Why can't I hook up to Magic Jack on my Mc.?? After I have been using MJ for years on my ld computer. I am a paid member up to 1/19. Are you able to help me??
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Which version of Mac OSX on your mac computer? Is the Magicjack a USB ONLY device? (Magic Jack Plus and Newer can be connected to the Router/Modem directly and do not need computer after registering where Old Magic Jack device need to be connected to USB port of the computer)

Regards
Jins