I forgot my yahoo id and password how i can recover. 4 year…

Customer Question
Hi i forgot my...

Hi i forgot my yahoo id and password ***** i can recover

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

4 year ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

How do you want to get the code to reset your password?Send code via email
h**************@******.***Heba Khan
Facebook User

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

End of previous year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is ***** *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Do you have an alternate email to send recovery or password ***** information to?

And, do you have the same phone # that you had 4 years ago?

If so, we can get the process going.