I have been away for a month and forgot my password to get…

Customer Question
I have been away...

I have been away for a month and forgot my password ***** get into the computer. I want to avoid having a password ***** all. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It is a Lenovo . I bought it in 2017. I think it has Microsoft 10.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

It says idea pad 110. I am not sure Thai is the answer you want.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it in February 2017. I can't get in so I can I use any troubleshooting. I am typing this on my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What else will be use to know? You are the expert.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

PS: Please ignore and close any remote assistance offer if shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me. We do not need to do a remote session for your issue.

What's the email address listed for your Windows account on the locked computer?