Last week the fall update was added to my computer a dell…

Customer Question
Last week the fall...

Last week the fall update was added to my computer a dell inspiron 15 the cd/dvd does not work I sometimes get the messge it cannot optically read disk and temp white screen I have been trying to fix it per all the things as fixes Ido nost understand a lot of it. can you please help ? Ikind of got the impression it has to do with drivers.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

I don't know do u want to wait to see if I can find it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 11/2 years ago been researchin on line under all the microsogt help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't thnk so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins