Having trouble with Logitech harmony remote in seeking out…

Customer Question
Having trouble with Logitech...

Having trouble with Logitech harmony remote in seeking out "fire Stick"?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

This in conjunction with out Samsung TV set!

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's not the TV! All connections work and all networks except the "Fire Stick"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you see no where to select the Firestick as a device when setting up the Harmony?

Please let me know

thank you