I just spent almost an hour with your customer support who…

Customer Question
I just spent almost...

I just spent almost an hour with your customer support who could not locate my account which i have had for years. He could not help me with my order so I had to set up a new account. Now my amazon prime is gone. I'm very upset.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes, as I said, I just spent almost an hour on the phone with customer support who told me he could not help me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell; and I use outlook

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not that good with the computer, but very upset that I've lost my amazon prime which I've had for years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to order a couple of things in my account but had to pay for them rather than putting them on my amazon prime.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. First of all, this is Justanswer.com, which give expert support on different fields. This is a paid service and we are not associated with Amazon or any other company.

If you are interested, I can remotely connect to your computer and look on the Amazon prime account related problem. It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Please help me. I've lost my Amazon Prime W which I've had for years. I reapplied, but should not have to pay for it again since i've already paid and it was currently in force.

This is Justanswer.com, which give expert support on different fields. This is a paid service and we are not associated with Amazon or any other company. You need to pay for our service.

Regards

Jins