I have used. I have used Skpe for years but can't log in. I…

Customer Question
I have used Technician's...

I have used

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I have used Skpe for years but can't log in. I reset my password ***** that doesn't work either.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's a Mac several years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask what happens when you attempt to reset your password?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason