That is the question. I use firefox as my browser. You guys…

Customer Question
That is the question...

That is the question. I use firefox as my browser. You guys came in and did an "update". Boooom. My comlputer just stopped working. I duly paid someone to "fix"it. So that was that. Now you did a something on my computer and now I can't get firefox back..

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

That being said. I can't get Skype to work properly and I am totally bombed out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My husband purchased it about a year before he died and that was almost two years ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris