First, I want to tell you how much I love the mesh network…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi there...

Second opinion] Hi there. First, I want to tell you how much I love the mesh network in my apartment. Amazing product. Instant setup. Amazing. I had to change my cable modem this morning, and now the AC1300 shows only a blinking blue light. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Mac OS 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The new cable modem works when plugged directly into the computer. My Internet is also fine when I run the cable modem to the T-P LInk and then by ethernet to my computer. There's no wi-fi at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Could you explain to me how everything is currently set up so I may get an understanding? Also, which mesh network do you have?