Need to upgrade to windows 10. Acer windows 7. E1-5322616.

Customer Question
Need to upgrade to...

Need to upgrade to windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Acer windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Acer?

E1-5322616

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2012 none

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How much will my cost be

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Computer Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Will have to wait no cash at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to install the upgrade, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.