Why do I have to have a password to get into my computer. I…

Customer Question
Why do I have...

Why do I have to have a password ***** get into my computer. I live alone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

:hP laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried this and you charge five dollars

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to eliminate the sign on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with this.

May I remotely connect to your computer to make the necessary changes?

I already paid 5 and got nothing
Laptop email is***@******.***
Can you remove having to login

Thank you. To start the remote connection,
from your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens, click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Save/Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=49544d91-c920-40a3-8ad9-f8f4aad7eb95

Did you get the email info

I sent connection instructions above. Here are the instructions again:

From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens, click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Save/Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

Hi. Would you still like to eliminate the password *****?