Using OUTLOOK for my email and getting prompted to enter in…

Using OUTLOOK for my...

Using OUTLOOK for my email and getting prompted to enter in my NETWORK password ***** SMTP.gmail.com AND POP.gmail.com. Changed my GOOGLE password ***** AM.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just this AM.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I get prompted to enter in the Network password ***** both the SMTP.gmail.com and the Pop.gmail. com I am using the most recent password ***** that I made via the GOOGLE website.

11/20/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

When you enter the new password, what happens? Are you given any type of error message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

in BOTH dialogue boxes (SMTP and POP) when I enter in the "latest" password ***** I just created via GOOGLE, it appears that this latest password ***** ***** accepted.

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 30
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac computer to connect with the remote application?

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com