I recently purchased a new Hewlett Packard Laptop which was…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a new Hewlett Packard Laptop which was pre loaded with windows 10. I did not like the email that was loaded for email. I sent a query to Just answer to change my email using Windows Live Mail 2012. Just answer directed me to a site to rectify this issue. After the update was loaded my lap top started to re start windows 10. It now caalls for password ***** which I entered correctly, expecting the desktop to appear.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your hp?

However the system freezes and comes up with a blank screen. I tried to switch the pc on/off but nothing happens. Please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Hewlett Packard

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought the pc last week. Problem is you cant get it to load the desktop of windows 10.. just a blank screen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you disconnect the power cable, then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Connect the power cable, power it on and tell me if you can then sign in.

Please let me know the results

Thank you