First of all you must understand that I am 81 years old and…

Customer Question
Hi! First of...

Hi! First of all you must understand that I am 81 years old and NOT TECHNICALLY INCLINED!! Here's my problem. When an update is run on my computer every week it usually just goes through. The last few weeks it tells me it can't finish because I have to remove WinZIp 6.3-8.0. I cannot find that and my son has looked also and can't find it. Now what?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I just knew you'd ask. Here's what I know. The computer is fairly new, an HP 24All-In-One. Operating system. . .hmmmm, Windows 10? Is that what you need to know?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything. I just want to figure out what and where that WinZip thingie is.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which exact update are you referring to? From which program?

Please let me know

Thank you