I cant sing in with my password. Not sure. Windows 7. I have…

Customer Question
I cant sing in...

I cant sing in with my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried with my phone and my computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please provide the following details.

Are you trying to sign in to your email account,if so which one?

What is the error message it shows when you try to sign in ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.