Having a shit time here...can't remember my password can't…

Customer Question
Having a shit time...

Having a shit time here...can't remember my password *****'t reset it because all the info you are requesting is in my email account...just found out I am dying and need to access all of my contacts and important contact details of urgent people I need to contact and have heaps to sort out in a short space. so to reset password ***** need to see my emails....going into hospital again today for at least a week at 5.15pm where internet is impossible so need to sort things NOW please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Probably 2 weeks ago and didnt write it down..my mind is a bit crazy

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so but phone and email update automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have one hour to sort this today please it is an emergency

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry to hear about your situation.

What is the account that you are trying to recover? (e.g. Microsoft, Google)