Ethernet doesn’t have a valid ip configuration. Hp envy

Customer Question
Ethernet doesn’t have a...

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid ip configuration

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp envy 750-514

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

In hope you can solve

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

I am sorry about the difficulty ,it seems there was an issue with the payment form. Sometimes the issuing card company declines the transaction for security purposes. Please check on the issue and let me know.