I am trying to verifie my google account to use google docs…

Customer Question
Hi i am trying...

Hi i am trying to verifie my google account to use google docs but I c/ant I do not know how to paste it can you help to get going my email address Is***@******.*** thanks wally.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

What do you mean

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

My account is with telstra

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenovo with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am 69 and not computer expert am just learning if you cant ver

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just let me in to google docs

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

What exactly are you having trouble verifying google account?