My password was choptop48 but wont let me on. I have had ads…

Customer Question
My password ***** choptop48...

My password ***** choptop48 but wont let me on. I have had ads on here too.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Couple min ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Lost hamb 3or4 days ago then it just came back on line I am not a computer whiz just use for auto stuff

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I enjoy being this site cause am a die hard hotrodder at 75 yrs old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

What account password ***** you having trouble with?