I have several tablets and tonight I reset my apple pass…

Customer Question
I have several tablets...

I have several tablets and tonight I reset my apple pass word and was in my apple account. I needed to reset my iTunes account and tried my juno address and apple password ***** I did with my apple account. It won't let me reset. I'm 75 and not the most computer literate. This iPad had belonged to my brother Rob Robbins but he passed away 5 years ago. I did change his password ***** that I could keep his pictures and now can not even get into his account. I do hope that you can help me.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

Five and a half yours old.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I started to from my Samsung but the battery was getting low so I switched to this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Can you please let me know the apple id email address you are trying to reset the password ***** Thanks.

is the address
is not coming up as a valid apple id. Please check the spelling and let me know.
The reason I have not responded is because I don't feel that I can afford to pay anymore than I have already paid. I feel that I'm at my financial limit already.

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally.