I have a newer laptop. Many problems. Current problem, it…

Customer Question
I have a newer...

I have a newer laptop. Many problems. Current problem, it will not receive emails just out of the blue. More current problem is that suddenly it won't print. PLEASE HELP

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I don't speak the language of hi-tech so I will do my best to answer. The computer is JP Pavilion x 360. Printer is HP ENVY5660. Does that answer your question?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased computer maybe 6-8 months ago. I have spent much time with Frontierner.net, my provider who got me a substitute email icon but it doesn't seem to take out going mail. Just tried to print info from Pinterest and noticed it said "printer not connected" ????????????? Malwarebytes Premium is my threat remover. I often get notices that seem to come from Malware telling me that the item I want to print or copy holds some threat?????? and, it wont copy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

If you can help with any of the above it would be greatly appreciated.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

you are facing printe problem as well as Outlook email am i correct?