I can't anything but the wall paper background. Help, Apple…

Customer Question
I can't anything but...

I can't anything but the wall paper background. Help,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, new number for Apple ID account and put in Zoom

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

You mentioned "I can't anything but the wall paper background. Help," so I am assuming what you mean is that the ipad only shows the wallpaper background and you can see anything else and possibly cant even swipe the screen to log in.

If that is the case try the following:

Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

If this is not the issue please let me know what the issue is exactly. Thanks.

If it was the issue, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.