I'm using a MacBook Air. For past few days I have not been…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I'm using...

Hi Pearl, I'm using a MacBook Air. For past few days I have not been able to log in to outlook 365 for emails. My service provider says its a machine issue and not network issue. Can you help? Thanks Brian

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Mid last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I'll be happy to answer any questions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the email address are you trying to use on your macbook. Also, how do you usually try and get your email. Do you go directly to a website and sign into the website or do you use your mac's mail app?

JonI have now set up the mail app on my app, so access not problem. Thanks your help!

OK thanks for letting me know.