I keep getting messaes from microsoft to upgrade but I can't…

Customer Question
I keep getting messaes...

I keep getting messaes from microsoft to upgrade but I can't do this because you have my ld phone number. It is(###) ###-####My name is***** email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

You have my wrong details I keep getting messages to upgrade. My new number is(###) ###-####name Dawn Jones email***@******.*** My old number was 96667779 which I couldn't get any text messages

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I have told you everything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
Having trouble with Windows 10 upgrade?

How long has this been an issue?

About a year

do you still have the error popped in if yes try to capture a screenshot and try posting it here so that i may have a look.