Microsoft edge won't connect to the internet. I did a

Customer Question
Microsoft edge won't connect...

Microsoft edge won't connect to the internet. I did a computer reset and still no luck plus I lost my e-mails

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

It's it's a dell all in one pc and has windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Feb 2016 the reset seems to be the major problem. hoe can I restart my pc back to 11-14 2017 when everything was working fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I;m totally frustrated

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

Are you able to connect to the Internet in any other browser?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason