I have forgot my password to get into my computer and the…

Customer Question
I have forgot my...

I have forgot my password ***** get into my computer and the only hint I got is go forward once.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Gateway and Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I haven't been on it for awhile. That is why I have forgot the password. I changed it because my son got a virus on it and I haven't been back on it until now and I I have forgot the password.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

There are ways to get passed a Windows password ***** they are more time intensive and cost more money

Would you like to proceed with me OR take it to your nearest trusted computer shop?

Still need help?

No, am I going to be charged a monthly fee now

No

Not that I know of...but I am not customer service

I am just the tech

No thank you

OK...have a good day