When I purchased my ASUS all in one I had a home theater…

Customer Question
Hi when I purchased...

Hi when I purchased my ASUS all in one I had a home theater program. Now I can no longer find this program and I really would like to know what happened to it or where it went?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your All-in-one?

Windows 10 but windows upgraded me to 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased my ET2700INKS in 2012

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all I have to ask at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist today with your Asus software question.

Give me just a moment while I research into your question.

Did you have it after your computer was upgrade to Windows 10?

You can put the program back by connecting to my pc?
How much more does that cost me for you to put the program back

I might not be able to. The site always suggests to do a remote connection but you don't have to. I am trying to locate the name of the file. I could do it for you if we could figure out the name of the file first.

My thought would be if you had upgraded to Windows 10, it may not be compatible.

Did it just say Asus Home Theater? Or did it have another name?