I am not able to log in. They say they have emailed the

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to log in

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes, they say they have emailed the information, but I haven't received anything.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Sony

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's an old computer. Maybe 4 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When was the last time you were able to log in, if you recall?

Not for a long time.

Thank you. Is this a Windows 10 machine you are trying to log in to?

No

Thanks. Can you tell me what version of Windows is on the computer?