Cat walked on the keboard. now the cursor on;y moves when I…

Customer Question
Cat walked on the...

Cat walked on the keboard. now the cursor on;y moves when I have a mouse plugged in

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

It's an asus. never had this problem befpre

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

I think it's windows 10. don't know how to find out the operating system

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Late in 2016

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have looked at the settings for the touchpad and everything is set to on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Chris!

Do you know the exact model of your Asus?