Here is my email address:revcefmantle @.com. Here is my

Customer Question
Here is my email...

Here is my email address:revcefmantle @rogers.com. Here is my password: 88Vankoughnet. WHY can't I get my email???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Three or four days ago I think, Idon't clearly Remember

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased about 10 months ago. No trouble except trying to get the yahoo password ***** work (consistently)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The password ***** WORKED OCCASIONALLY IN THE PAST, RECENTLY NOT AT ALL. ALSO : until recently I was occasionally able to reach my emails without the password!!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

First, please open up the following link:

https://rogersmembercentre.com/rmcapp/remc.html#/forgotPassword

Submit your email address and follow the on-screen prompts to verify your identity; done that, you will be prompted to create a NEW password ***** your email account.

Are you able to reset the password ***** way? Do keep me posted below; thank you.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise if your email issue is resolved, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,