My computer will not accept the download for the tracking by…

Customer Question
My computer will not...

My computer will not accept the download for the tracking by number service Can you track directly for me? Number:

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

1Z5RW719A840378594

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Since it is Sunday, it requires the permission of a dept superviser

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Delivered On:

Friday, 11/17/2017 at 3:04 P.M.

Left At:

Residential

Received By:

BRELAND

Proof of Delivery

To:

AUSTELL, GA US

If you appreciate my help today...please leave me 5 stars above!!!

Are you all set?