I had norton from the first of the year. in april IRS

Customer Question
I had norton from...

I had norton from the first of the year. in april IRS notified that I was compromised. and I changed my e-mail. I went from 1***@******.*** to [email protected],com. I do not know or remember my password.Trying to get norton @$20.00. how do I order. My phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Google

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have norton on my computer, but it was compromised about 2 days ago. I tried to see if you'll could fix but I ended up with some Indians. I though I could get protection this way. I bought it on the first of last year. SORRY FOR THE SLOW TYPING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

I own a computer store and I deal with situations like this at least 4 times a week...there is a good chance that you are still vulnerable

Would you like me to call you and setup a direct job? (will cost more to properly clean your computer)