I am having problems with outlook. I get a warning that

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with outlook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

I get a warning that there is a meter on and then it places outlook off line unless I accept the warning.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Acer laptop OS ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yes it was fine and operating fro the past 3 years with no problem and service annually.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:

Norton said that the problem has to do with others!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10? Do you know the version of Outlook you are using?