I GOT ON MY COMPUTER TODAY AND ALL MY BOOKMARKS ARE NOT

Customer Question
I GOT ON MY...

I GOT ON MY COMPUTER TODAY AND ALL MY BOOKMARKS ARE NOT WHERE THEY USUSALLY ARE WHY DID THEY GET MOVED?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

DELL I AM NOT SURE OF THE LAST PART OF THE QUESTION ANY WAY FOR ME TO FIND OUT

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

WHERE WOULD I LOOK FOR THAT

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 YEARS AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

CANT THINK OF ANYTHING

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

In which browser are you having this problem?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

home page-yahoo

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.