I can hear the fan or something else on my new yoga. Lenovo…

Customer Question
I can hear the...

I can hear the fan or something else on my new yoga

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lenovo yoga

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My cursor also regularly disappears and I sometimes need to reboot

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
This sounds like a good with the Yoga Operating System. You will need to restore using the Settings menu.Get started
Click the "Start" button.
Click "Settings".
Click "Update & security".
Click "Recovery" then select "Reset this PC".
Click "Get started".
Click "Remove everythingI hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

did that work for you?