I recently purchased a Compaq Presario 2100 laptop and i…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a Compaq Presario 2100 laptop and i can't seem to get beyond the BIOS

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Compaq?

When i try to enter SETP. I press the button and it SAYS entering Setup, but never gets beyond that SETUP

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well, because I can't even get beyond the BIOS, there hasn't been much I have been able to do. I have tried hitting F2 to enter setup, but it won't do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just looking for measures I can do to get my problem fixed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff