I went to a website for "macaroni kraft salad and was

Customer Question
I went to a...

I went to a website for "macaroni kraft salad and was directed to kiddy semi-porn site: i deleted it but is it still in my computer I do not want to get in trouble.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hp notebook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please provide the following details.

There are lots of such redirection pages.Its not in your PC but to make sure there is no adware's in the computer you can download,scan and clean using this adwcleaner tool.You can download it using this link : - https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/

Let me know if you have any further questions.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

Checking to see whether you saw my answer also do you need any further help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.