How to all contacts for email. Yahoo. I don't know. About…

Customer Question
How to all contacts...

How to all contacts for email

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About two years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want all contacts for email

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain your issue in more detail