I download crossword puzzle evey day today on my screen I…

Customer Question
I download crossword puzzle...

I download crossword puzzle evey day today on my screen I got yesterdays answers only not todays puzzle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

I tried to download crossword puzzle as i do every day i recieived yesterdays answer and nothin else

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been a subscriber for years never had a problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.