The play back volume on the win10 is too low. barely

Customer Question
The play back volume...

The play back volume on the win10 is too low. barely audible

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

The playback volume is barely audible. My computer is a Dell Inspiron and it runs Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought the Dell around March 1917.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had the windows voice recorder working around 3 months ago but for the last week I can't get it to playback the easy to record files.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!