My Firefox changed in the last couple of days. Now none of…

Customer Question
Hi. My Firefox...

Hi. My Firefox changed in the last couple of days. Now none of my preset addons seem to be working and I just get an error msg when I log on to FF. Evidently it was updated without my knowledge or authorization. Is there anything I can do to go back to a prior version?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

I did not get that. What would the FROM info be? I save every FF email and can't find anything like that.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I have loved using FF for many years and would like to continue using it.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, Firefox updated to Quantum which is their latest browser now.

Which add-ons are not working?