Since the latest 365 update, the translator gives many

Customer Question
Since the latest 365...

Since the latest 365 update, the translator gives many capitalization errors

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It is an HP Envy and i use Windows 10, i believe.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Hewlett Packard? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've had it several years. I'm not too technical, so don't know where to start with troubleshooting. I didn't have the problem last month, but do now after the yearly 365 update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all, thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!