Creston service its not working. Ipad. It was working just…

Customer Question
Creston service its...

Creston service its not working

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It was working just fine until couple days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you have the issue after the restart?

the system is still not working

What exactly is not working? What is creston service?

we cant access our system

I am not sure which system you are referring to

the crestron app

What is the error message that you see?

no error message, the app is frozen and wont let me access the tvs or sound. So i am not able to show any games

Did you restart your iPad with the steps that I provided to you?

i did

Have you tried deleting the app then adding it back?

then the app disappeared and when i tried to redownload it its trying to charge me 100 dollars

Are you sure that you are downloading the right Creston app?

the pink one it says 100 dollars

If you have already paid for the app then it will not charge you again.

ok let me try again

Okay, thank you.